Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 1.  Aloha!  Sadly I have never been to Hawaii.  Maybe someday.
2,  Favorite food made with pineapple:  scalloped pineapple.
3.  Yes, I believe in soul mates.  When you find the one you know and can't imagine another.
4.  The house I grew up in did not have central air.  During the summer my parents  shut the upstairs off and we (we being my sisters and I) slept on the living room floor.  It was like having a camp out everyday.
5.  Silence is golden, but sometimes I enjoy enjoyable noise.
6.  When I spot a spider, I yell for my husband or grab a shoe.
7.  My idea of fun does not include mingling with large crowds of strangers,
Random thought:  I think all my thoughts have puddled at the bottom of my throbbing legs!



 

















2 comments:

  1. I still remember when our house got central air. When you bought the system they threw in a black and white tv. It was small but we were excited to have a little tv to put upstairs. Mostly it stayed in my brother's room but it was a big deal.

    ReplyDelete