Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pondering with a Purpose

 
 
This Week's prompt: Life or Living?
Are you living your life . . . or is your life your living?
Are you making choices you WANT.... or choices you are FORCED to make?
And are you okay with that?

This is a really deep concept for me today.  My brain is on overload, but here goes.  I feel like I'm living life.  I have gotten much better at making choices for myself.  I have learned to say no with I don't want to do something or can't do something.  I have also pushed myself to try new things.  Some went well, others not.  Oh, well!  That is part of the fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Dawn... I think that making choices for yourself and being able to say no is HUGE! and I agree some new things work...others not so much.
    Thanks for pondering with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brenda, I think making choices for yourself and having the ability to say no is huge. Even if it doesn't always work out the way you want it to, it's still awesome to be able to say you tried.

    ReplyDelete