Thought: We are half way done!
Word: Wednesday aka Hump Day!
Deed: I made it through today, but I need to work up the energy to do some cleaning!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
1. Aloha! Sadly I have never been to Hawaii. Maybe someday.
2, Favorite food made with pineapple: scalloped pineapple.
3. Yes, I believe in soul mates. When you find the one you know and can't imagine another.
4. The house I grew up in did not have central air. During the summer my parents shut the upstairs off and we (we being my sisters and I) slept on the living room floor. It was like having a camp out everyday.
5. Silence is golden, but sometimes I enjoy enjoyable noise.
6. When I spot a spider, I yell for my husband or grab a shoe.
7. My idea of fun does not include mingling with large crowds of strangers,
Random thought: I think all my thoughts have puddled at the bottom of my throbbing legs!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Sunday, August 19, 2012
1. I survived my first 2 days back to work.
2. My daughter and I can talk openly and solve problems because of it.
3. My fedora arrived and I got to wear it!
4. No one needed the ambulance at the towel scrimmage.
5. My son got his hand on the ball and deflected a pass!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
This Week's prompt: Life or Living?Are you living your life . . . or is your life your living?
Are you making choices you WANT.... or choices you are FORCED to make?
And are you okay with that?
This is a really deep concept for me today. My brain is on overload, but here goes. I feel like I'm living life. I have gotten much better at making choices for myself. I have learned to say no with I don't want to do something or can't do something. I have also pushed myself to try new things. Some went well, others not. Oh, well! That is part of the fun.