Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Friday!


I'm linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday and Rachel @ Finding Joy for Friday Favorite Things.
1.  My husband took the day off to spend some time with me, before I go back to work.
2.  The temperatures have been cooler here this week.
3.  We are going out as a family for our last free Friday, before the High School Football season begins.
4.  My fedora that I ordered should be here today, in time to wear it for the "Back to School Breakfast" I am hosting.
5.  We are getting together with close friends for a barbeque this weekend.  Can't wait to see them.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week with the hubby and barbeques always have the best food!! Enjoy your weekend! Can't wait to see the fedora!!

    I'm your first follower!! Following from the #H54F Link up!

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are too enjoying the cool-down weather!!!!!!!!!

    Following from Life's Little Things @ http://lifeslittlesttthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete