Friday, August 10, 2012

Pondering with a Purpose

Photobucket 

I found this interesting linky and decided to join up!  Here are the guidelines:
1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge 
 2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Link up at Pondering with a Purpose
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!
This week's prompt is Goals!

I love to set goals in list form for work.  I enjoy making progress on my goals, but it is not mandatory that I cross everything off every list.  If I don't finish it, I add it to my new list.  I'm obviously not good at the time aspect of goal setting.  When I write list I try to priorities what needs to be done first.  If the items are for my benefit and not needed by others, I am bad about working on one thing for a bit and then hopping over to another thing. 

I'm not real big on setting goals in my personal life.  When I do I rarely write them down, it is usually a mental list.  I think part of the reason for this is that I deal with enough paper work at work, that I don't care to do it at home. 





3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing at work sometimes. I'll have a to-do list and if I don't finish something, it goes to the next days list, and so on. Nothing too big or too small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for pondering with me.... I love this topic... it is amazing how many of us use goals to help motivate and organize our lives!

    Hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME THIS IS A GREAT BLOG HOP I HAVE MET SO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS /FOLKS AND THE PROMPTS ARE ALOT OF FUN, ESPECIALLY LINK OVER AND SEEING HOW MANY OF US ARE SO SIMILAR
    I AM YOUR NEWEST FOLLOWER/FRIEND. HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND */*

    ReplyDelete