Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!


I'm linking up for this weeks It's Okay, Thursday!  So here goes!
1.  It's okay that my new hair style is shorter and darker than I anticipated.  It will grow!
2.  It's okay that I have to report back to work in 1 week.
3.  It's okay that I ate a chocolate chip cookie dough poptart for lunch, instead of the salad I had planned on.
4.  It's okay that I now feel guilty filling out my food log after eating said poptart.
5.  It's okay that one of the things I will miss the most when I report back to work is a nap.
6.  It's more than okay that tomorrow is Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Don't enter the Pop Tart in the food log.

    It's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... I have to go back to work in two weeks. I teach high school so I get the summer off, but I swear it's not enough time to justify hanging with those crazy brats all day! I think I need a year off and then one year on! Just found your blog and I have loved getting to know you better. You seem like such a fun person! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teach 4th grade and could so subscribe to the one year on, one year off plan :)

      Delete
  3. what i miss the most about staying at home is the naps too!

    Have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete